Between our free shipping and double manufacturer's warranty, purchasing from ProSound, Inc. - the pro audio industry experts - is clearly your best value! Free shipping in the lower 48 states, for shipping elsewhere please contact us. Double manufacturer's warranty on products purchased from ProSound, Inc. up to five years max. Click here for more information!
The Apogee One is a portable compact USB interface with a built in mic. Easily compatible with any of Apple's Core Audio compliant audio applications like Logic, Garageband, etc.
Record easily with One’s built in condensor reference mic for quick and easy recordings. You can choose either the XLR microphone preamp with software selectable 48v phantom power or a unbalanced HiZ 1/4” input for instruments, provided with the break out cable connectors.
Line level 1/8” stereo output for either headphones or monitors.
The Multi function knob up front lets you easily select input or output sources or adjust levels or volume.
Features and Specs:
- XLR balanced mic preamp input
- 1/4” unbalanced instrument input
- Software selectable 48v phantom power
- Line level 1/8” stereo output for either headphones or monitors
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED IO metering indicators
- Apogee’s Maestro advanced control software
- Core Audio Compliant
- Width 2.25” Length 4.75” Height 1”
- Apogee One
- Breakout Cable
- USB Cable
- Software and Documentation CD
- Quick Start Guide
Mac with OsX 10.5.7 or greater qith an Intel or PowerPC G5 processor
Available USB port