Between our free shipping and double manufacturer's warranty, purchasing from ProSound, Inc. - the pro audio industry experts - is clearly your best value! Free shipping in the lower 48 states, for shipping elsewhere please contact us. Double manufacturer's warranty on products purchased from ProSound, Inc. up to five years max. Click here for more information!
Kurzweil's SP2XS levers their finely engineered synth engine and custom 20-watt/channel power amplifier to deliver their best sounds through this 64 note, polyphonic digital piano. This Kurzweil keyboard feels and sounds like a real piano, and also offers EPs, strings, pads, mallets and voices as well as 64 pre-recorded drum grooves & rhythms. Purchase this keyboard online now and get free shipping and double manufacturer's warranty!*
The SP2XS delivers the legendary Kurzweil sound, with all of its detail and refinement, in a digital piano which is both professional and easy to use. Using the next generation of Kurzweil technology, the SP2XS provides some of their best sounds: pianos, EPs, strings, pads, mallets and voices, all available at the touch of a button.
The Kurzweil team has supplied endless hours of engineering and sample editing into their very own Triple Strike Grand Piano sound, and it shows. Behind the scenes, the SP2XS’s powerful synth engine brings these samples to life and makes them sing. The result is an instrument which not only sounds like, but feels like a real piano.
64 note polyphony ensures that notes will continue sounding even under high demand performance situations.
The SP2XS has is its own custom 20-watt/channel power amplifier and matched, high efficiency speaker sound system, featuring full range 3×5? drivers, optimized for the SP2XS cabinetry.
A USB interface allows the SP2XS to connect to a computer (Mac or PC) for complete MIDI performance and OS updates.
The SP2XS features Kurzweil’s renowned effects processing technology, the same leading-edge technology found in all of their professional products. The SP2XS’s effects can put the right finish on any sound whether it’s crystal clear or warm and organic. Nothing else in the industry even comes close in this department.
The Kurzweil SP2XS is ideal for both practice and songwriting, the SP2XS comes equipped with 64 pre-recorded drum grooves, rhythms and adjustable metronome.
- Keyboard: Fatar TP-40L; 88-key weighted action with velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- Display: 240 x 64 backlit LCD w/ dedicated back-panel contrast control
- Polyphony: 64-voice polyphony; dynamically allocated, lightning-fast performance
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (1 per MIDI channel)
- Architecture: PC3 sound engine, complete with anti-aliased VA oscillators and KB3 mode
- Important synth and effects parameters can be accessed and adjusted via the PC3LE8′s front-panel knobs and buttons
- User settings can be captured and saved with a single button press; supports loading PC3 programs
- Factory presets: PC3 sound set, including Base ROM, Orchestral, Classic Keys, String Section, General MIDI set, and over 70 KB3 programs with total of over 800 programs
- Factory MIDI setups: 256 factory-programmed MIDI setups; up to 2,048 user-programmable MIDI setups, each with 16 independent zones, effects, and triggerable pattern-based “Riffs” and arpeggiator settings; dozens of user-editable patterns for both pitch and velocity
- General MIDI: Standard
- User memory: 2,048 locations for user-created preset programs, songs, and setups
- Sequencer: 16 tracks, 960-PPQ resolution; song-editing functions include both event and track-based tools, including quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more; controller chasing and quick “set song loop point” functions are also included
- Effects: 10 insert effects distributed over 10 buses, 1 auxiliary send; over 500 of our award-winning effects: reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 5 front-panel knobs (15 virtual knobs with a 2-tiered shift button), 7 front-panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable), 2 switch-pedal inputs, 1 continuous control-pedal input and mono pressure. Controller values can be “captured” and stored as part of a program. In addition to all of these, the PCLE6 also features 8 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads that can be used to trigger sounds, sequences, chords, and arpeggiations.
- Arpeggiator: 16 full-featured independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play order, velocity, duration, tempo, and sync functions, as well as pre-recorded beats and musical phrases
- Riffs: 16 simultaneous “Riff” generators (used for triggering MIDI-sequenced phrases, beats, or complete multitrack arrangements from notes on the keyboard and/or any onboard physical controller)
- Analog outputs: 2 ¼” balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear-panel ¼” headphone output
- Digital outputs: 24-bit, stereo S/PDIF at 48K (internal clock)
- MIDI: Input, output, throughput
- USB: Host port for connecting a USB thumb drive and a device port that allows the PC3LE8 to load and save data directly to and from a computer, perform OS updates, and send/receive MIDI over USB
- FREE OS updates: Flash ROM upgradable via USB or thumb drive