Pro Audio Service Outline
The service department of Professional Sound & Music has been servicing audio gear since 1978. We have gathered an extensive schematics library, if you want to try your hand at repairing something yourself. If you need replacement parts, check out the tubes and tweeters pages. All our customers receive double warranty on any items purchased through us. Because of our great relationship with our manufacturers, we can provide you with double warranty on your gear, even if you bought it somewhere else, for a competitive cost. Email Service to check the status of your repair: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Synthesizers (Analog & Digital)||$100.00|
|Guitar / Bass / Keyboard Amps||$75.00|
|Mixer / Amp Combo||$100.00|
|Tape Machine (Analog)||$85|
|Foot Pedal Stomp box (Effects)||$50.00|
|Technical Training / Free with purchase||$85.00|
|Sound Library Access / Free Data Load with purchase||$50.00|
|Phone Support / Free with puchase||$85.00|
|Special Orders (Parts)||$20.00 Min.|
|Special Orders (Products)||50% Down|
|Schematics (Up to 5 Pages)||$20.00|
|Mic Repair / EXCLUDING Wireless Systems||$35.00|
|DAW Diagnosis & Set Up||$100.00ƒ|
- One hour minimum. Additional labor billed in 1/4 hour increments.
- Emergency Rush is for emergencies only and in most cases is a while-you-wait service provided we have the parts in stock.
- Rush service receives priority status over non-rush repairs.
- Parts shipping charges are not covered by either rush service.
We charge for estimates/diagnosis because:
- Locating the problem is greater part of any repair job.
- For diagnosis to be completed, it must include a complete test of your unit.
- In some cases, the unit must be made operational to give a complete diagnosis.
- There will be a $25 charge for all returned checks. No exceptions.
- There is a $25 fee (with the exception of Manufacturers’ warranty and shop warranty repairs) for all incoming repairs and an additional $10.00 for shop materials plus tax. This payment is applied to the cost of the repair and is non-refundable. The charge is required at the time the item is received for repairs.
- You must keep your work order receipt to pick up your repair.
- Units completed and not paid for after 30 days will be subject to sale.
- No warranty service will be performed without sales receipt or warranty card. Evaluation of unit cannot start without proof of warranty.
- Shop warranty period is 30 days and extends only to the specific service performed.
- All dates of completion are estimates only. Pick-up dates can not be determined until service is completed.
- We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion. Some units are too old to find replacement parts or schematics.
- No cash refunds on electronic parts.